Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do Work.

Literally. Just did homework. I finished that paper. I know I was going to have in by Monday, but I've been extremely busy. So!

Tomorrow:
Class 10:30-2:30
Work 2:30-6:00
Study 6:15- 11:45

But tonight, went to small group, went to Target, fixed sunglasses, painted nails, anddd online shopped at Urban Outfitters. If anyone feels like it, they could me a lot of money to spend there. I would not mind.

Here's a little Bible verse that I will leave you with for the night. It's my name's spiritual verse =)

"Early the next morning the army of Judah went out into the wilderness of Tekoa. On the way Jehoshaphat stopped and said, "Listen to me, all you people of Judah and Jerusalem! Believe in the LORD your God, and you will be able to stand firm. Believe in his prophets, and you will succeed."
- 2 Chronicles 20:20




P.S. Last night. One of THE most bizarre nights of my life. And I've had a lot of odd nights.

1 comment:

  1. im going to have to agree with the bizarre thing. it creeps me out just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete