Thursday, April 29, 2010

Get Lost.

Tonight I went out for run. I set out with music in my ears and a lightness to my step. I was ready to run for awhile, but I didn't think I'd be gone for an hour. I got lost. I was running on curved streets that I'd never seen before with an eerie mist floating around me. It was ten o'clock at night, and I was a little scared. I didn't know what else to do, so I just kept running. My feet pounded the wet streets one after the other in a sporadic rhythm. My eyes started to play tricks on me, but I just kept going, keeping faith that I'd be fine. Well, just like everything does, my situation got worked out. I ended up on a street that I was familiar with and was able to make my way back. And isn't that how life goes? Corny, I know, but really. Every time you get lost, if you just keep faith, things can will work themselves out, and you'll end up right where you need to be.


1 comment:

  1. thea. this was wonderful! you are so great, and such a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete