Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Love.


My Derek.




My Best Friend







My Brother





Mis Padres.




These are not the newest pictures, but they are ones that I love. They are of people that I love.

Sometimes big things happen in life (obviously) and they make you rethink things. You take a step back and evaluate who and what it is that you truly cherish in life. The people that you would go to the end of the world and back for, and the things in your house you'd save from a fire. I know we're not meant to be materialistic, but really, I love those old photo albums and the old journals in my closet. Here's a short list of things that I love
  • talking on the phone all night
  • checking things off my list
  • being polite to strangers
  • helping people out
  • not doing things
  • working at FYC
  • playing raptor
  • my family
  • cuddling
  • music
  • yoga
That list could go on for days... the drive to see you, when you notice something that would make a really good picture but you don't have a camera so you take a mental picture, kissing you, watching my favorite shows: gossip girl, sunny in philly, housewives, sex and the city, the history channel, wine nights, walks around foreign places, etc, etc. I do believe in God and I love that. But! I must leave something to write about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment