1. For Jesus: Dedicated an hour (minimum!) every morning to reading and praying.
2. For Mom: The perfect shirt for the cowgirl she thinks she is, and the town girl that she really is.
3. For Daddy: The childhood toy that s t o p p e d him in tracks in the mall.
4. For Big Brother: The comforts of home: chocolate, homemade eggnog, and a gift card for a charity!
5. For Big Sister and Husband: A great event in the Cities sans kids with free babysitting!
6. For Niece #1: The niftiest, quickest, homemade ice cream machine ever!
7. For Niece #2: Our little chef got a cupcake baker from Aunt Thea and a cook book from Uncle Dan!8. For Best Friend: Ah, the creative writer. A Women of the Bible book and another book on how to make your own journals! (They're super great and I'll probably be posting the process and end results later!)
9. For Boy Best Friend: A homemade journal. Ha.