On another note, my Christmas was super great! I had a really interesting talk with my brother about faith, and my sister gave my whole family matching pajamas. She totally sniped my idea for next year, but I am so okay with that on account of the fact that we all had MATCHING JAMMIES!
Pro's of Kansas City.
1. Road trip with the (3) besties! (If we all get to take one car that is!)
2. Life changing time with God. (Major points here.)
3. I've never been to Kansas City before!
Pro's of staying home.
1. Spend an extra seven days with Big Brother and Ma and Pa.
2. Go to Big Sky, with some great people (one bestie!), after Big Brother leaves.
3. Relax at home before the hustle and bustle of school starts again.
4. Have time to make journals!
Ahh. I can't decide right now. This will definitely take more prayer, but I only have until tomorrow afternoon! Well. Wish me luck.
Big Sister, Karrie, and her family. And yes, this is one of those pictures that is exactly what the family is like in real life. Spicy Niece #2, Kiera, is always the show-stealer.
Big Sister, Karrie and me in front of the tree after church on Christmas Eve.
All of the girls in our matching jammies. Please excuse the fact that I slept in mine and just rolled out of bed forty seconds before this picture was taken. I am not a morning person.
All of the boys in their matching jams. I hate that they get to look better in the morning. Especially my daddy in the middle!
Fail one up top, and takes one and two for the real deal down below.